Twisted with Hatred is an Urgent Quest.
Defeat the Primordial Darkness.
This is the final battle with the Primordial Darkness to put an end to this eternal war. The fate of the universe rests on it. This will be your most difficult battle yet. We pray for your victory.
This quest can be completed 1 time(s).
You will fail this quest if:
You retire after becoming incapacitated.
All party members become incapacitated.
The time limit expires.
- This Quest has special ranking requirements. The ranking requirements are on a per-player basis.
|Defeat Enemies||100 pts|
|Damage Taken||800 pts (-1 pts for each damage taken past 10,000)|
|Quest Completion||100 pts (No Subtraction)|
|Max Score||1000 pts|
- This Quest has an incapacitation limit. If the incapacitation count reaches two or higher, the Quest will automatically fail.
- This quest is only available in Ultra Hard difficulty.
Mostly identical to the normal variation of the fight from The Face of The Abyss, with the following changes:
- Class Level required to undertake the mission is Lv.100.
- HP reduced to accommodate lower player count and time limit.
- Quest Rank Points are reduced based on damage taken
- Sodam's two initial forms have weapon weakness which are tied to each elemental form.
- Instead of four ice pillar barricades, only one ice pillar barricade will spawn during Sodam's ice stage to guard against its ultimate attacks. The spawn position of the ice pillar every time Sodam switches into the ice stage appears to be entirely random, and can be at the North, South, East or West.
- Sodam's phase after its combined element phase is appended with a brand new "elementless" phase where Sodam's attacks become greatly enhanced.
- Sodam-Gommorrus fusion final phase attacks execute significantly faster.
Elementless Sodam is the third version of the Sodam phase encountered, and grows white and black crystalline like wings. In this phase, Sodam has no weapon nor elemental weakness.
Sodam gains new attacks as well as stronger augmented versions of its ordinary attacks in this phase. Most of the attacks are avoided by constantly moving.
- Eye Barrage: Sodam rises into the air and raises its arms and stops just before doing a complete clap in a span of 4 seconds, heavily brightening the screen and immediately summons a large group of over 9 eyes that look like Maxwell Demons that fire immediate lasers to overwhelm each player with stacks of over 400 damage. This attack seems to attack every player, even players that are not Sodam's hate target but each player only sees their own set of lasers. While players are assaulted, Sodam completes the clap and summons a bunch of telegraphed pillars of light on the ground. This attack can be used at the start of Elementless Sodam's appearance, or even shortly afterwards, and as early as 2 minutes later, meaning that it will be seen twice by most players.
- Scythe of Doom: Sodam rises into the air and retreats to the north to perform an ultimate move from the background. Sodam shines brightly and grows its crystalline wings even further and raises its scythe arm over a course of 3 seconds. The field shows the whole field being telegraphed although not every area will be hit. Sodam slams its scythe arm down causing traveling shockwaves that leave aurora like trails that can deal 2142 damage to those that are unable to counter or avoid the traveling shockwaves at a distance. This attack can be used at the start of Elementless Sodam's appearance or even shortly afterwards.
- Steps of Darkness: Sodam does a slow forward strut leaving a series of four overlapping pools of darkness that deals 20 damage, drains 100 PP and staggers if stepped on. It appears that whenever Sodam's movement is stalled such as when it teleports away to do an ultimate it will also leave one of these pools of darkness, which look like safe zones of pitch black in the middle of telegraphed fields when they are not.
- Blender Laser: Sodam summons and quickly activates a cylinder made of eyes that spins around like a blender, dealing 400 damage and causing knockup if hit. Following this attack, Sodam quickly raises its left hand causing two crystalline spears from its wings to smash at the player's last location.
- Raised Hammer Cross Smash: Sodam skips the first parts of its 3 hit arm combo, raises both arms in 1.5 seconds and goes straight into the 3rd hit joined fists smash, causing a shockwave in an X shape that spreads from the point of impact to Sodam's sides, catching players attacking from its side off guard. This move can be done twice in succession after a short after delay inbetween.
- Two Swipe Combo: Sodam extends a right arm blade and swings left followed by right. This move is sometimes followed by the Three Swipe Summon Eyes Combo.
- Three Swipe Summon Eyes Combo: Sodam extends a right arm blade and swings left followed by right, then spins and swipes in a clockwise manner that can deal 600 damage. When Sodam leaps backwards after this attack it summon a series of 4 eyes that lock on to their target and fire lasers that deal 400 damage.
- Black Hole Ruptures: Sodam does its standard black hole suction move with its outstretched right arm but then summons a series of black holes in addition that explode one after another.
- Gate of Babylon: Sodam teleports to the north of the field, disappearing entirely and summons a series of 20 or so dark circles with triangles in the middle of them that look like the eye of providence that fire around 5 salvos of light arrows each, overwhelming the field, similar to Mitra's attack. The northern-most spot in front of Sodam is a safe spot, although one can just keep distance from the light arrows instead.
- Style Purge: Sodam makes a loud inhaling noise or screech and telegraphs a cylinder of 6 lasers. After firing its short range chest explosion it follows up with a burst stream of the 6 lasers. These lasting lasers rotate outwards like a fan by as much as 30 degrees in an attempt to inflict even more damage to those that did not counter the chestexplosion head on. Even while the lasers are rotating outwards Sodam can go into another attack, such as the Three Swipe Summon Eyes Combo.
- Homing Explosion: As with the regular Sodam phases, a ring circle will repeatedly sound and track the player's location and will explode after a period of time, inflicting bind.
Theoretical Requirements based on a Clear Video
|Enemy||Health Ratio||Time Left at Defeat Required +-30s|
The following items can drop at the end of the Quest from breaking the crystal.
|Weapons|| Sealed Nodachi
| * Invade Destroy
* Ophistia Lightblade
|Final Battle: Space-Time Interstice Camos|
| * Lightweave Klauz Tail
* Graf Steel
|Other|| Powerstone Graeae
|Augments|| Might V, VI
Precision V, VI
| S-Grade Augments
| S1: Melee Amp
S1: Ranged Amp
|Granted to Weapons|
| S2: Precision Will 2|
S2: Sky-Earth Lucency 2
| S3: Precision Will 2|
S3: Goliathslayer's Will
| S4: Escalating Pursuit|
S4: Flashguard Lucent
| S5: Augment Bloom|
S5: Life V Adaptation
| S-Grade Augments|
| S6: Skillful Adept
S6: Tenacious Healscourge
|Granted to Units|
| S7: Fortified Attack 2|
S7: Fortified Melee 2
| S8: Fortified Life Vessel 2|
S8: Fortified Photon V 2
|Encounterer of the Darkness of Hatred||Clear Twisted With Hatred on Ultra Hard difficulty.||SG 200 Ticket|
|Piercer of the Darkness of Hatred||Clear Twisted With Hatred on Ultra Hard difficulty with an S Rank.||SG 100 Ticket x3|
|Main Quests||Expeditions | Urgent Quests | Recommended Quests | Bonus Quests | Limited Time Quests|
|Sub Quests|| ARKS Quests | Time Attack Quests | Buster Quests | Endless Quests | Ridroid Quests |
Divide Quests | Advance Quests | Extreme Quests | Ultimate Quests | Challenge Quests
|Story Quests||EPISODE 1 | EPISODE 2 | EPISODE 3 | EPISODE 4 | EPISODE 5 | EPISODE 6 ||