|New Genesis: Photon Arts and Actions|
|Fighter||Twin Daggers||Double Saber||Knuckles|
|Gunner||Twin Machine Guns|
|Bouncer||Soaring Blades||Jet Boots|
Unlike other weapons, the Force's Rod does not use any Photon Arts, and instead enhances casting with Techniques and Compound Techniques through Force's Rod skills.
However, the Rod still has the usual weapon features such as Normal and Sidestep/Sidestep Counter attacks, as well as a Guard for their Weapon Action.
With the Rod, the user can attack enemies from afar by releasing a photon shot. With skills like Elemental Bullet, Maintain PP Gain, Rod Technique Hold, Rod Charge Quick Move, Rod React Advanced, and Rod Technique PP Well Up, Rod users will be able to expand their combat options when engaging against enemies.
Features of Rod
Swings the Rod, firing off a photon bullet in a 3-step combo. The Rod itself does not have any hit detection.
- Allows for movement in any direction while attacking.
- Has far range, but bullet speed is slightly slower than a Rifle.
- Has the same damage output and PP recovery in each step of the combo.
- Although it can contribute a small amount of Physical Down, it is unrealistic to achieve a Physical Down with only normal attacks with a Rod.
Deploy a short barrier around you, guarding against enemy attacks and recovers PP upon successful guard. Skills in the Force tree provide additional attacks and utilities to the Weapon Action.
- A successful guard restores 30 PP.
- The PP amount recovered is a fixed value, and will not be affected by any effects that increases PP Recovery.
- Can be performed consecutively in-between short intervals. It is possible to guard all consecutive attacks of an enemy and completely recover PP.
- Can be canceled with Sidestep and charging Techniques. Allows you to regain movement control from the point you cancel the action.
- Cannot be canceled while activating a Technique halfway.
- After using a Technique, it is possible to perform the Weapon Action at a faster timing earlier than Weapon Actions and Sidesteps of other weapons.
- Learning Rod React Advanced allows you to become invincible for a short duration if you use a Technique immediately after a successful Guard.
- Shoots out an additional photon bullet at the enemy corresponding to the element of the previously casted Technique.
- A stock of Elemental Bullet is gained after a successful guard via Weapon Action.
- Contributes a slightly higher Elemental Down compared to an uncharged Technique.
- If it is a corresponding Element, it also has the effect of increasing the count of certain Technique skills such as Zonde-Clad and Barta Blot by 1.
- Sidestep Attack/Counter: After a Sidestep, press Normal Attack to fire a photon shot. If you dodge an enemy's attack with Sidestep, the damage and PP recovery is increased.
- Dash Attack: Fire a piercing photon shot.
- Dive Attack: Nearly the same across all weapons. Dive deals damage to nearby enemies and restores no PP, and is mainly used to reach the ground faster.
Gathers up all 6 elements and releases a powerful photon beam in front of you that bursts out at the end, recoiling yourself back.
- Due to the attack attributing all 6 elements, it will generate Elemental Down regardless of the enemy's elemental weakness.
- Like all Photon Blasts, you are invincible during its animation.
- Potency Notation: Deals 480% x 5 hits (beam) + 1440% (explosion).