|New Genesis: Photon Arts and Actions|
|Fighter||Twin Daggers||Double Saber||Knuckles|
|Gunner||Twin Machine Guns|
|Bouncer||Soaring Blades||Jet Boots|
|New Genesis: Gunblade Photon Arts|
|Shifting Spica||Flowing Sirius||Reaping Regulus||Waving Rigel|
Features of Gunblade
|Icon||Stat||NA1||NA2||NA3|| Charged NA
| Charged NA|
|Potency||65||80||105||55 x 4 + 85||550|
|PP Recovery||4||6||9||4 x 4 + 5||20|
Fire a round at the enemy with the Gunblade. Holding Normal Attack charges the round. Stage 1 requires a 0.8 seconds charge and fires a 5-round burst. Stage 2 requires a 2 seconds charge and fires a single, potent round.
- You can only charge an attack using NA1.
- You can slowly move while charging to stage 1. You will remain stationary while charging to stage 2.
- Similarly, if performed in the air, you will stop falling when you are charging to stage 2.
- You can slowly turn at any point.
- Charged Blade: After a charged NA, press Weapon Action when your character glows purple to perform a gap-closing thrust.
- Short Range Hot Shot: Increases all NA damage by 30% when you are close to an enemy.
|Icon||Stat||WA1||WA2||WA3||Blade Counter||Blade Counter (Weapon Action)||Mobile Blade|
|Potency||50||80||200||400||180 x 2 + 150 x 4||70|
|PP Recovery||2||2||4||13||1 x 2 + 1 x 4||3|
Slash the enemy with the Gunblade while guarding from attacks.
- Perform a counter by pressing either Normal Attack or Weapon Action. Pressing Normal Attack fires a quick shot at the enemy. Pressing Weapon Action performs multiple, ranged slashes directly on the enemy.
- The counters provide invincibility during their animation, but the Weapon Action counter's animation is significantly longer, allowing it to provide more invincibility than the Normal Attack counter.
- Weapon Action counter can be canceled after the first two slashes.
- Allows you to perform a "move arts" version of the WA attacks by pressing Weapon Action while moving in a desired direction, though it cannot be performed as rapidly as them. Instead of guarding, you will be invincible, and you will also move while attacking the enemy.
- Learning Mobile Blade Counter unlocks the counters for Mobile Blade, which are similar to Blade Counter in regards to its utility and damage.
- The main benefit of being invincible instead of guarding is that you can consecutively perform Mobile Blade in lingering attacks, such as Kelkundo's kicks or Dustyl's guitar orbs.
- Blade Counter
- Blade Counter Critical Up: Increases Blade Counter's critical rate by 5%. Main Class only.
- Mobile Blade
- Mobile Blade Counter
|Sidestep Counter, (Weapon Action)||550||4|
|Dive Attack, (High Dive)||200 (270)||0|
- Sidestep Attack/Counter: After a Sidestep, press Normal Attack to summon an attack on the enemy. If you dodge an enemy's attack with Sidestep, damage and PP recovery is increased.
- Sidestep Counter (Weapon Action): After a Sidestep, press Weapon Action to jump in the air and slash the enemy.
- The attack can gap-close.
- Generates a high amount of Focus compared to other Gunblade counters, and is the only counter that contributes to Unleashed Rage.
- Dash Attack: Fire a piercing shot from the Gunblade.
- Dive Attack: Nearly the same across all weapons. Dive deals damage to nearby enemies and restores no PP, and is mainly used to reach the ground faster.
Generate a photon field, then perform multiple slashes, followed up by the field firing explosive rounds at the enemy.
- You will move towards a targeted enemy upon activation.
- Provides a high amount of focus. If all hits damage an enemy, your focus gauge will be maxed out.
- Most effective to use during Gunblade Focus Overdrive for increased damage.
- Like all Photon Blasts, you are invincible during its animation.
- Potency Notation: Deals 450% x 6 hits (slashes) + 350% x 5 hits (rounds).
|Shifting Spica||Potency||190|| Gunblade Photon Art.|
Shoots a close-range photon bullet after performing a forward slash. Inputting a direction will instead cause you to rapidly close with an enemy and fire a close-range photon bullet after performing a piercing attack.
- Stay Arts: Perform a slash and fire a shot from your Gunblade.
Move Arts: Perform a thrust and fire a shot.
- Stay Arts and Move Arts can be canceled at any time with Sidestep or Weapon Action.
|Flowing Sirius||Potency||1080|| Gunblade Photon Art.|
Unleashes repeated forward slashes. Doing this repeatedly will change it to a powerful attack. Inputting a direction will instead cause you to attack nearby enemies while moving.
- Stay Arts: This PA uniquely has 2 stages for its Stay Arts. In stage 1, perform a series of slashes. In stage 2, perform an additional series of slashes, followed by a powerful shot.
Move Arts: Move towards the enemy as you perform slashes around you, then follow up with a slash.
- Stay Arts, stage 1 can be canceled at any time, and stage 2 can be canceled before the powerful shot, with Sidestep or Weapon Action. Move Arts can be canceled at any time with Sidestep or Weapon Action.
|Reaping Regulus||Potency||210|| Gunblade Photon Art.|
Throw a photon bomb and retreat as it explodes. Inputting a direction will instead cause you to kick the bomb forward. The bomb explodes after traveling a certain distance.
- Stay Arts: Toss a photon bomb in front of you while retreating.
Move Arts: Kick a photon bomb in front of you that explodes at a certain distance.
- Stay Arts can be canceled with Sidestep at any time, and with Weapon Action before tossing the bomb. Move Arts can be canceled with Sidestep or Weapon Action before kicking the bomb.
|Waving Rigel||Potency||130|| Gunblade Photon Art.|
Thrusts your weapon into the ground, creating a shockwave all around you. Doing this while in the air will cause you to plunge to the ground and perform the attack. Inputting a direction will instead cause you to rise while attacking the surrounding area.
- Stay Arts: Stab the ground with your Gunblade to create a shockwave that hits enemies around you. If performed in the air, you will quickly plunge to the ground.
Move Arts: Perform multiple slashes as you rise into the air.
- Stay Arts can be canceled with Weapon Action before stabbing the ground. Move Arts can be canceled with Sidestep at any time, and Weapon Action before the last slash.