The Defeat of Profound Darkness
This message is for ARKS members. The Profound Darkness and Gemini the Duplicate were spotted in the Naverius Skies and started to assault. Based on the readings, a battle is anticipated. Proceed to the battlefield once you are prepared.
You will fail this quest if you fail to fulfill your mission objectives or you exceed the time limit.
Alterations from Destroyer of All
Corruptor of All is intended as a more difficult replacement for the Urgent Quest Barren Blossom, Destroyer of All, although the original version can still be accessed via the use of a Destroyer: Barren Blossom trigger. Dark Falz Gemini and the Profound Darkness have both received additional actions they perform during the Urgent Quest.
Dark Falz Gemini
- Gemini's massive dash attack has a second version of it used after the first dash attack. This version can be aimed diagonally and has an additional part to the attack where he can independently shoot away his legs, then shoot his main body.
- After all six of his legs' weak points are destroyed, Gemini can perform an electric carousel attack by creating walls spanning the entire stage on his left and right. Gemini will start spinning and gain speed until eventually slowing down, heavily damaging players who encounter the walls, although the walls have opening to traverse between the two sides safely. During the entirety of the attack, Gemini's tongue weak point is exposed.
- In the initial form, after taking enough damage, instead of exposing the core to the reach of players' attack, the Profound Darkness will ready two of its "hands" to fight, with the core in the background. During this time, the core charges a large laser from a distance and unleashes it after a few seconds. It also releases flying bits that can be destroyed. Destroying these bits will stun the Profound Darkness and expose the core to attacks like previously.
- In the humanoid form, when all the flying bit the Profound Darkness emits are destroyed, instead of being stunned and knocked down to players' reach, the Profound Darkness moves a bit back and reveals a large eyeball. It can then slam the stage up to three times before taking a brief pause, where the eye can be attacked easily. Dealing enough damage to the eye will stun the Profound Darkness like in the original Urgent Quest.
- After facing the one-on-one Profound Darkness fight, the Profound Darkness will not be stunned and reveal a large eyeball from a far distance before getting closer and resummons destroyable flying bits. The eye will charge and fire a large laser before taking a brief pause and will then proceed to charge another laser. After firing the first laser, the Profound Darkness' eye is within player's reach. Destroying all the flying bits or dealing enough damage will stun the Profound Darkness.
- Barren Blossom, Butcher of Light is a Solo Quest based on this Urgent Quest. Both urgent quests can be accessed during the same availability period.
|Main Quests||Expeditions | Urgent Quests | Recommended Quests | Bonus Quests | Limited Time Quests|
|Sub Quests|| ARKS Quests | Time Attack Quests | Buster Quests | Endless Quests | Ridroid Quests |
Divide Quests | Advance Quests | Extreme Quests | Ultimate Quests | Challenge Quests
|Story Quests||EPISODE 1 | EPISODE 2 | EPISODE 3 | EPISODE 4 | EPISODE 5 | EPISODE 6 ||