Urgent Quest Notices
"Listen up, it looks like signs of Dark Falz Luther have been detected on Omega. We're going to need your assistance, so get ready. "—Initial Announcement Notice
"Emergency notice: Dark Falz Luther has appeared on Omega. Move out immediately and route the enemy."—Announcement Notice
Destroy Omega Falz Luther
We have detected a strong signal coming from a mana singularity in the Canyon Area of Alternate Dimension: Omega. Readings are identical to those on file for Luther, the Fallen and there is concern that the surrounding areas may also be affected. Deploy to the affected area as soon as possible.
Maximum dealable damage is limited to 999,999
You will fail this quest if you fail to fulfill your mission objectives or you exceed the time limit.
Differences from False Champion
This urgent quest is based off the Urgent Quest The False Champion: Luther the Fallen, and while they have some similarities, it does feature notable differences.
- Unlike False Champion, this Urgent Quest is a standalone quest, and does not have a first phase urgent quest (unlike False Champion's The Cunning Black Winged Vanguard).
- Story context is different, as this Urgent Quest is based off EPISODE 5's story rather than EPISODE 2's story, setting the urgent quest someplace else in its waiting lobby.
- Battle arena and boss feature a new palette of colours.
- The battle features a musical remix instead of the original track.
- Cross Slash: A new move for Luther. Luther goes high above and a cross shaped AOE zone appears. He then slashes those areas.
- Swords: The instant kill swords are sturdier and now a third set of them will appear. In addition, the first usage of the move will have a double time freeze, unlike the original version which only inflicts time freeze once the first time it's used.
- There is a rare chance that the Longing for Omniscience Trigger drops as an item from defeating Luther. It is shaped like a red unindentified item (with a slightly different tint).
- It has a rarity under 13★, so auto pickup will not pick it up.
|Main Quests||Expeditions | Urgent Quests | Recommended Quests | Bonus Quests | Limited Time Quests|
|Sub Quests|| ARKS Quests | Time Attack Quests | Buster Quests | Endless Quests | Ridroid Quests |
Divide Quests | Advance Quests | Extreme Quests | Ultimate Quests | Challenge Quests
|Story Quests||EPISODE 1 | EPISODE 2 | EPISODE 3 | EPISODE 4 | EPISODE 5 | EPISODE 6 ||