Destroy the Phantasm Battleship Yamato!
We have confirmed readings corresponding to a powerful phantasm from the Japanese Coastal Waters on the planet Earth. The massive phantasm has started to migrate toward urban areas and significant damage is anticipated if nothing is done. ARKS members are ordered to stop the target's advance.
Maximum dealable damage is limited to 999,999
You will fail this quest if you exceed the time limit.
*In addition to these, rare enemies may appear. (Very Hard and up)
Differences from Dignity of Steel
Imposing Iron Assault has several significant changes to it if played on Extremely Hard difficulty. If played on Super Hard difficulty or under, the quest plays exactly like The Dignity of Steel Unleashed.
Phase 1 (Land)
- Phantasms exclusive to Las Vegas will now appear alongside Tokyo phantasms.
- The Yamato's incendiary, freezing and special rounds will now target players more frequently, have more shots attack at once, and be much harder to dodge.
- During the dash panel segment, the Yamato will fire its laser cannon at a specific point on the cliff leading up to the high ground for the next wave of enemies.
- The Yamato's laser on land will charge faster and be more aggressive, targeting areas where players are more likely to be.
- Before boarding the Yamato, it will create two charged massive orbs, with the second one appearing later and after the first one.
- There are some enemies on board of the Yamato.
Phase 2 (Sea)
- The captain of the Yamato will taunt players at the start of the battle.
- When fighting with the AIS, the Yamato loses it's starting shield it originally had at the start of Dignity of Steel. In exchange, it gains a variety of new attacks and has become much more aggressive.
- Four Shuttles: The Yamato emits slow moving Space Shuttles that arc towards the sea. If at least one remains and lands in the sea, a massive AOE attack will occur.
- Micro Missiles: Small, tiny missiles, after locking on with a special red reticule, will drop from the sky at remarkable speeds onto the targeted AIS. The hit stun and damage can easily destroy an AIS if all missiles are to hit.
- Laser: The Yamato will target the AIS and shortly after beam a laser down from above.
- Planes spawn from the start of the battle.
- The Yamato will now teleport through a portal rather than plunge 75 degrees into the sea and then immediately rising from somewhere else.
- At the mid-point, the Yamato takes on a new form.
- The Spinning Blades attack has a larger range. After transforming, the Yamato will lower much more quickly, and then rise up with the blades still up.
- After enough damage, Yamato summons the Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles and puts up its shield. However, he will shortly summon another wave of missiles.
- A Single-Party version of this Urgent Quest (Iron Juggernaut of the High Seas) can be played right after this Urgent Quest's availability is over.
- Enemies on board the Yamato will keep spawning until all cannons have been destroyed.
- When boarding the ship and destroying the cannons on foot, Hagith Femt only takes 1 damage from all damage sources. After destroying all the required cannons, Hagith will still continue to attack the party until the quest proceeds with a cutscene.
|Main Quests||Expeditions | Urgent Quests | Recommended Quests | Bonus Quests | Limited Time Quests|
|Sub Quests|| ARKS Quests | Time Attack Quests | Buster Quests | Endless Quests | Ridroid Quests |
Divide Quests | Advance Quests | Extreme Quests | Ultimate Quests | Challenge Quests
|Story Quests||EPISODE 1 | EPISODE 2 | EPISODE 3 | EPISODE 4 | EPISODE 5 | EPISODE 6 ||