Master all five stages!
To test your combat skills under more extreme conditions, we have established a training program in a simulated environment. All ARKS operatives confident in their abilities are to proceed to the training facility to take on this challenge. Because this such a dangerous training program, an Extreme Pass is required to participate.
Passes are issued once every 22 hours.
You will fail this quest if you exceed the time limit.
- On top of the claimable Extreme Pass every 22 hours, you can get Extreme Passes from campaign rewards, bingo rewards, or from the EX-Cube Exchange Shop.
- You must complete a set of 5 stages at a time for rewards and completion progress, consuming an Extreme Pass each time.
- You can replay the quest from your last highest completed stage(has to be an increment of 5).
- Higher stages have higher level enemies(meaning better rewards).
- At the time of writing (6/6/2020), completing Stage 70 will reset your progress back to Stage 1, so it is recommended to stay at around Stage 60-65 or below to farm.
- Failure to complete the 'optional' Stage Orders decreases the rarity of items and reduces the amount you can take at the end of the run.
|Main Quests||Expeditions | Urgent Quests | Recommended Quests | Bonus Quests | Limited Time Quests|
|Sub Quests|| ARKS Quests | Time Attack Quests | Buster Quests | Endless Quests | Ridroid Quests |
Divide Quests | Advance Quests | Extreme Quests | Ultimate Quests | Challenge Quests
|Story Quests||EPISODE 1 | EPISODE 2 | EPISODE 3 | EPISODE 4 | EPISODE 5 | EPISODE 6 ||