Conquer all five stages!
This is a special training program for operatives possessing a suitable skill set. In order to sharpen your ability to make split-second, accurate judgements, you are required to complete the program alone. Note that since this is a highly dangerous training program, you will need an Extreme Pass.
Use of Dark Blast, Scape Doll or Half Scape Doll is prohibited. You will fail this quest if you become incapacitated.
- On top of the claimable Extreme Pass every 22 hours, you can get Extreme Passes from campaign rewards, bingo rewards, or from the EX-Cube Exchange Shop.
- You must complete all 5 stages for rewards and completion progress, consuming an Extreme Pass each time you attempt the quest.
- There are only 5 stages to this Extreme Quest.
- Abilities, Potentials and similar abilities that prevent incapacitation such as Iron Will are permitted and take effect.
- The Mag Trigger Action "Support / Revive A" revives you after incapacitation, and you will fail the quest even if this effect triggers.
|Enemies (Lv. 80)
|Don't take damage for 60 seconds!
|Healing Dampening comes in roughly 70 seconds after the fight starts, with one cumulative time switch.
| Aratron Femt
|Defeat 2 Enemies, while they are afflicted with status ailments, within 180 seconds
|No recovery effects for 999s
| Unlike in the Side Story Quest, you are not subject to a healing reduction. However, healing will fail the Stage Order.
At a certain threshold, Phaleg will gain immunity to the weapon or technique element that she has taken the most damage from.
Ground Hazard test will be in play.
| Replica of Apprentice
|Defeat 1 Chrome Dragon within 5 Minutes
| You will be fighting all three enemies simultaneously.
Additional enemies can be summoned by the three bosses, and must also be defeated to clear the stage.
|Break one enemy part!